The BHS Bridge Trolley (BT) allows for single-user changing operations in lighter battery handling applications. Coupled with our standard guide track, the BT is easily pushed by hand for smooth and efficient battery change-outs.
The Bridge Trolley consists of two independent battery compartments, each controlled by a hand pump mounted to the frame. This allows the BT to store both a used and a fresh battery within a single trip. Both compartments are lined with spark-proof rollers and enclosed by Battery Containment Bars.
Large 6-inch phenolic wheels make travel from truck to stand easy, and floor locks secure the unit in place during change-outs. Every component on the BT, from the steel frame to the roller beds, was designed to withstand the weight and acidic residue of industrial batteries.
Bridge Trolleys offer decades of service and don’t require frequent maintenance. Affix this battery extractor to a guide track for smooth, efficient change-outs at every shift.
Download the product PDF above to see full specifications. To learn more about the advantages of Bridge Trolleys and other Battery Carts and Carriages from BHS, contact our sales team at 1.800.BHS.9500.
- Compact design for areas with limited space
- Rack and pinion bed leveling ensures compartments remain level during battery transfer
- Large 6” (152 mm) phenolic wheels protect floors and provide low rolling resistance
- Floor locks provide additional safety
- Large 2.4” (61 mm) diameter rollers standard
- Spark-proof poly rollers make transfers safe and easy
- Battery Containment Bars enclose compartments to secure batteries during transport
- Designed for pallet jack and light picker applications equipped with roller beds
- Two independently controlled roller compartments
- Angle Guide Track (SGT-A) provides alignment and guidance of the trolley (sold separately)
- Steel End Stops (TRK-ES) prevent unit from running off of guide track (sold separately)
- 3.88″ to 13.88″ (99 mm to 353 mm) roller bed height
- BT16-2 (Two 16″ Wide Compartments)