Mobile Battery Extractors
The BHS Mobile Battery Extractor (MBE) is a self-contained extractor that enables battery change-outs anywhere in a facility. The versatile MBE handles a wide variety of applications and is recommended for up to 50 battery changes per day.
Our engineers designed the MBE with safety, efficiency, and durability in mind. A pendant control makes operation easy and an Operator Shield separates the roller compartment from staff.
The Mobile Battery Extractor has heavy-duty construction and a powder coat finish for extra durability. We use standard industrial components to ensure the ability to find parts locally. The low-maintenance design keeps operating costs to a minimum.
Rubber Bumpers protect lift trucks and the extractor during change-outs. Compartment rollers, rear friction strips, and a Battery Containment Bar make transporting batteries safe and easy.
Increase your productivity with a durable and efficient Mobile Battery Extractor. Contact our sales team at 1.800.BHS.9500 to learn more about Battery Carts and Carriages or to find a local dealer.
Note: 16-foot (4.88-meter) aisle clearance required.
- 24 V dc powerhead eliminates need for a pallet truck
- Pendant control for ease of operation
- Hydraulic-powered with vacuum extraction
- Operator Shield separates operator from roller compartment
- Large 2.4” (61 mm) diameter rollers standard
- Combination of compartment rollers and rear friction strips provides increased battery stability during transport
- Low-maintenance design reduces operating costs
- Built-in battery and charger for convenience
- Standard industrial components allow for local parts availability
- Heavy-duty construction for added reliability
- Durable powder coat finish resists both acid and scratches
- Battery Containment Bar encloses compartment to secure battery during transport
- Lowest roller height of any powered BHS equipment reaching 3.5” (89 mm)
- 4,000 lb (1814 kg) and 5,000 lb (2268 kg) capacities are available
- Rubber Bumpers protect the industrial lift truck fleet during battery change-out
- Lead Acid Battery (MBE-LA)
- Lead acid battery instead of maintenance free battery pack
- Magnet Extraction (MBE-MAG)
- Ideal when batteries are too narrow for vacuum extraction
- Fleet Tracker® (FLT-IIOT)
- BHS Fleet Tracker is a cloud-based fleet-management system, with detailed reporting that allows users to right-size their fleets for optimal efficiency. Connection to the IIoT allows managers to measure the health of batteries, stands, and trucks by logging into a secured Web Portal. Fleet Tracker’s touchscreen HMI mounted to the Mobile Battery Extractor guides users to charged batteries, posts maintenance reminders, and updates the status of battery assets to the cloud. The Fleet Tracker system improves battery health, improves change-out efficiency, and gives managers the real-time data they need to eliminate waste by matching assets to needs exactly.
- MBE-42 (42″ Wide Compartment, 4,000 lb Capacity)
- MBE-42-5 (42″ Wide Compartment, 5,000 lb Capacity)