Dual Transfer Carriage
The BHS Dual Transfer Carriage (DTC) converts an existing pallet truck into an efficient, portable battery changer. A hydraulic-powered extractor arm makes the change-out process quick and ergonomic, saving your staff time and energy.
The DTC is equipped with three battery compartments which allow two battery change-outs anywhere in your facility. The carriage’s combination of lead rollers and friction strips provides increased battery stability while transporting batteries to and from charging stations. A durable powder-coat finish helps the DTC resist acid and scratches in harsh warehouse conditions.
The DTC mounts easily to any powered pallet truck with forks that are 60 inches or longer. A dual SB-175 gray connector harness plugs into the pallet truck and battery, which powers the Dual Transfer Carriage and pallet truck simultaneously.
The pass-through design of the Dual Transfer Carriage conveniently allows battery exchange to and from stands on either side of the unit. Lift truck servicing can be accomplished from the right side of the DTC (arm reach side is from pallet truck operator’s perspective).
Turn your pallet truck into a mobile, industrial battery extractor with the Dual Transfer Carriage. Contact our sales team at 1.800.BHS.9500 to learn more about Battery Carts & Carriages or to locate a dealer.
- Three 16” (406 mm) wide battery compartments
- Hydraulic-powered with multi-axis extractor arm
- Magnet extraction ideal for use with narrow batteries
- Pivoting magnet allows magnet to be attached to either side of the battery for extracting and replacing batteries from either side of the unit
- Combination of lead rollers and friction strips provides increased battery stability during transport
- Lowers system cost by utilizing existing equipment
- Mounts easily to powered pallet truck with 60” (1524 mm) or longer forks
- Pendant control for ease of operation
- Dual SB-175 gray connector harness plugs into the pallet truck and battery, powering the DTC and pallet truck simultaneously
- Load and unload batteries to stands on either side of the unit
- Durable powder coat finish resists both acid and scratches
- DTC-16 (Three 16″ wide battery compartments)