AcidSafe Liquid Neutralizer
AcidSafe Liquid is a heavy-duty de-greaser that neutralizes acid residue and boil-over while cleaning battery terminals and cases. The purple liquid changes to an orange or yellow color when it comes in contact with acids. Once the acid is neutralized, the liquid turns back to purple, indicating a safe, neutral pH range.
AcidSafe Liquid cuts through harmful contaminants and residue on the surface of forklift batteries. Routine cleaning extends battery life and performance as well as reducing electrical problems in forklifts. This environmentally friendly formula complies with OSHA and UFC and keeps batteries running longer.
BHS AcidSafe Liquid comes in 1-quart, 1-gallon, 5-gallon, and 55-gallon quantities. Contact our sales team at 1.800.BHS.9500 to learn more about AcidSafe Liquid and other battery room cleaning products.
Features & Benefits:
- Acid neutralizer and battery wash spray with color change indicator
- Neutralizes and indicates safe pH range in one easy step
- Clean batteries cases and terminals to extend life, reduce charging time, and improve battery reliability and safety
- Formula cuts thru corrosion for removal with a no-spark brush (brush not included)
- May be washed off after use
- May be used to neutralize other acids and acidic spills including hydrofluoric acid (the amount of AcidSafe Liquid required varies greatly with the strength and type of acid being neutralized)
- Environmentally friendly formula
- OSHA and UFC compliant
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.