Shower Eye Wash
The BHS Shower Eye Wash protects staff from accidents that can occur while working with corrosive materials in battery rooms and other industrial environments. This safety station has a 1-inch, stay-open ball valve behind the shower head; the actuating arm and pull rod provide employees immediate overhead relief from corrosive material, and the eye wash unit has self-regulating flow control to gently flush eyes.
The Shower Eye Wash provides employees with quick access to water to douse and flush away corrosive materials. This safety station helps employers comply with federal regulations, like OSHA 29 CFR 1926.50(g), which mandates that “Where the eyes or body of any person may be exposed to injurious corrosive materials, suitable facilities for quick drenching or flushing of the eyes and body shall be provided within the work area for immediate emergency use.” The Shower Eye Wash meets the requirements of this regulation in a sturdy and easy-to-use station.
Make high-risk areas of your warehouse safer with the BHS Shower Eye Wash. Contact our sales team at 1.800.BHS.9500 to learn more about the Shower Eye Wash or other Eye and Safety Stations.
- All-in-one for quick and easy relief
- 1″ (25 mm) IPS chrome plated brass shower valve
- Shower includes stay open ball valve, actuating arm, and pull rod
- Self-regulating eye wash flow control for gentle spray
- Eye Wash includes float off dust cover and filter
- Privacy Curtain (SEW-MC)
- Not only limits splashing, but also allows disrobing of contaminated clothing in private
- General Duty Clause of the OSH Act of 1970
- 1910.151 – Medical Services & First Aid
- 1910.178(g) – Changing and Charging Storage Batteries
- 1926.441 – Batteries and battery charging
- NFPA 70E – Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace®
- NFPA 505: Fire Safety Standard for Powered Industrial Trucks
- NFPA 505: 9.3.3