Wall Mounted Eye Wash Station
The BHS Wall Mounted Eye Wash provides quick flushing capabilities to protect employees from contact with corrosive substances, such as electrolyte. Mounting this safety station in high-risk areas allows staff to get immediate relief from battery spills, splashes, or leaks.
This eye wash station complies with important safety regulations, including OSHA 29 CFR 1926.50(g), which mandates that “Where the eyes or body of any person may be exposed to injurious corrosive materials, suitable facilities for quick drenching or flushing of the eyes and body shall be provided within the work area for immediate emergency use.”
This eye safety station has a self-regulating flow control valve for gentle spray. It also comes standard with open ball valves, filters, and float off dust covers. The unit mounts easily to any wall, providing a permanent solution for battery-room accidents.
Contact our sales team at 1.800.BHS.9500 to learn more about the Wall Mounted Eye Wash or other battery room safety stations.
Features & Benefits:
- Fast and easy for emergencies
- Self-regulating flow control valve for gentle spray
- Includes stay open ball valves, filters, and float off dust covers
- General Duty Clause of the OSH Act of 1970
- 1910.151 - Medical Services & First Aid
- 1910.178(g) – Changing and Charging Storage Batteries
- 1926.441 - Batteries and battery charging
- NFPA 70E – Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace®
- NFPA 505: Fire Safety Standard for Powered Industrial Trucks
- NFPA 505: 9.3.3
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.