Manual Mobile Tilt Tables
Work positioners like the Manual Mobile Tilt Table (MMTT) from BHS reduce the risks of muscle sprains, strains, and tears. Many workers in warehouses and manufacturing facilities must sort, unpack, or otherwise handle small parts held in tote boxes; as the contents of the box diminish, staff must bend and reach further and further to continue work.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration points out that repetitive, awkward movements such as these increase the risk of developing a musculoskeletal disorder — and associated rises in workers’ compensation insurance. Manual Mobile Tilt Tables virtually eliminate the risk by tilting bulk containers toward the worker, bringing components close to their bodies to prevent unsafe motions.
Ergonomists that study manufacturing applications, including automotive, recommend Tilt Tables for assembly and welding, as well. These hydraulic-powered positioners bring heavy components within easy reach so employees do not have to resort to uncomfortable postures.
To learn more about how Manual Mobile Tilt Tables can improve safety at your operation, call BHS at 1.800.BHS.9500.
- Positions work for optimal ergonomics
- Elevates heavy components such as car parts for welding or assembly
- Fully portable, self-contained units are ideal for food processing, cold storage, and other forklift-free environments
- Custom versions available, including stainless steel construction for food processing
- No electric parts for reduced maintenance and upkeep
- Heavy-duty Poly “Ez-Roll” casters and an ergonomic push bar for smooth travel
- Hydraulic lift cylinder controlled by simple foot pedal for precise positioning
- Steel construction with high load limits
- Ships standard with a chemical-resistant powder coating
- Tilts to a full 45 degrees for complete access to loads
- Caster brakes during use
- Side Mount Power Unit (MMTT-SD)
- Side mount power unit provides easy maintenance access while minimizing footprint
- Fork Pockets (MMTT-FP)
- Fork pockets allow relocating the tilt table by lift truck to and from a work site
- MMTT-750 (750 lb capacity)
- MMTT-1200 (1200 lb capacity)
- MMTTD-750 (Dual Scissors 750 lb capacity)
- MMTTD-1200 (Dual Scissors 1200 lb capacity)