MegaDumper™ Bin Tipper
MegaDumper™ Bin Tippers provide a heavy-duty industrial solution for emptying large bins at weights of up to 1,300 pounds (600 kilograms). The MegaDumper™ is based on the proven design of the Simpro Dumpmaster™ and is one of the most reliable, safe, and easy-to-use industrial bin tippers available. The MegaDumper™ comes standard with a suite of safety features including full-cage guarding.
The MegaDumper™ uses an ultra-reliable electro-hydraulic mechanism, which means managers don’t have to worry about costly upkeep and repairs. This Bin Tipper has a fully galvanized frame and cradle making it suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Optional full or partial stainless-steel construction is available for corrosive or hygiene-critical environments.
The MegaDumper™ comes with an impressive array of features to keep operators safe. Besides the full-cage guarding, this state-of-the-art Bin Tipper also has safe cradle lowering, a door interlock system, a cradle interlock system, and a suite of optional features for enhanced safety.
The best part about the MegaDumper™ is that it’s fully customizable. A custom MegaDumper™ can be modified to empty bins of unusual sizes or shapes. Call our sales team at 1.800.BHS.9500 to find out how a MegaDumper™ can improve safety and efficiency in industrial settings.
- Designed for emptying 300 and 450 gallon (1135 and 1703 Liter) bins but can be customized to tip almost any container
- 1,300 lb (600 kg) lifting capacity
- Standard tip heights from 27” to over 20′ (685 mm to 6.096 m)
- Duty Cycle: 30 x 500 lb carts per charge; 20 cycles per hour continuous
- Power options include 3-phase, battery power pack, or compressed air; battery-powered tippers have a sealed battery and industrial-quality ‘float’ charger built in
- Hydraulic-powered, super heavy-duty
- Simple, spill-proof controls with IP55 ingress protection
- Weight of bin stays within machine footprint throughout tipping cycle to ensure stability
- Bolt down lugs or 4” casters, 2 with brakes
- Standard cradle can tip all wheelie bins from 16 gal (60 L) up to either 174 gal or 291 gal (660 L or 1100 L)
- Cradle requires no clamping, and uses a simple retainment system which needs almost no operator input
- Cradles available to suit all common industrial containers; custom cradles available
- Guarding includes a swing-up door with solenoid operated door lock, preventing all access to moving parts while machine is in operation
- Fully galvanized frame and cradle, suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Virtually maintenance-free, with extremely reliable electro-hydraulic mechanism