Battery Wash Cabinet
Battery Wash Cabinets clean harmful contaminants from a battery’s surface, which extends the life of the battery and reduces electrical problems in lift trucks. This mobile unit allows service providers to offer on-site battery washing with the push of a button, so fleets experience minimal downtime during a crucial maintenance task.
The Mobile Battery Wash Cabinet also gives flexibility to warehouses that wash their own batteries. Fork pockets enable lift trucks to carry the BWC-1-M to different locations as a facility grows or battery room configurations change.
This Battery Wash Cabinet model is equipped with a manual door and friction strips. The BWC-1-M utilizes 120 V single phase power with an adjustable timer and allows batteries to drip dry. The unit does feature fork pockets for mobility, but they are not to be used while battery is on unit.
Mobile Battery Wash Cabinets from BHS provide a battery washing solution wherever you need one. Contact our sales team at 1.800.BHS.9500 to learn more about the BWC-1-M or other Battery Washing Equipment.
Note: Contact the factory for other voltages and frequencies.
- Adjustable wash times for efficient cleaning
- Stainless steel construction offers rugged durability
- Low operating cost combined with labor-saving cleaning process saves time and money
- Adjustable water nozzles to accommodate various battery sizes
- Heavy duty door for industrial applications
- Dual Oscillating Wash Manifolds
- Dual Anchor points secure equipment during transport or to permanently secure equipment inside facility
- Indicator light notifies operator when battery drip-dry time has elapsed
- 12” x 12” (305 mm x 305 mm) polycarbonate windows on top panel and upper door panel
- BWC-1-M-KIT (Includes Mobile Clean Water Tank and Mobile Dirty Water Tank)