Fire Extinguisher & Cabinet
The Fire Extinguisher & Cabinet (FE-20) includes a 20-pound (9-kilogram) capacity, Type ABC fire extinguisher, and a front-loading cabinet. This multipurpose fire extinguisher is designed for use in combating nearly any fire risk including Class A (trash, wood, and paper), Class B (liquids and gases), and Class C (electrical) fires. The cabinet is for indoor or outdoor use and protects the extinguisher from dirt, debris, water, and chemicals.
There are numerous warehouse areas where fire risks increase. Equipping these spots with a BHS Fire Extinguisher and Cabinet allows staff to quickly smother fires that could otherwise cause serious damages. A small investment in Fire Extinguishers can save lives as well as entire structures and their contents.
Give your workers protection they can trust with warehouse fire-safety equipment from BHS.
Contact our sales team at 1.800.BHS.9500 to learn more about the BHS Fire Extinguisher and Cabinet.
- 20 lb (9 kg) Type ABC fire extinguisher comes fully charged and tagged and is rechargeable
- Fire extinguisher range and discharge time: 15’ to 21’ (4.6 m to 6.4 m), 26 seconds
- Fire extinguisher approvals: UL Listed, Meets U.S.D.O.T. Requirements, USCG Approval
- High-density, injection-molded plastic cabinet: 28” H x 11” W x 9” D (711 mm x 279 mm x 229 mm)
- Grid-scored, UV-resistant break panel improves emergency access and does not require shattering glass
- Indoor/outdoor cabinet features natural ventilation, pitched drainage, and rounded corners
- Includes red hammer assembly, cylinder lock with key, and UV-resistant labels