MegaDumper® Hydraulic Bin Dumper
The ultra-heavy duty MegaDumper® was designed for emptying 300 and 450 gallon (1135 and 1703 Liter) bins weighing up to 1,320 pounds (600 kilograms), and can be customized to tip almost any container, at heights beyond 23 feet (7 meters).
The MegaDumper ® provides a heavy-duty industrial solution for emptying large bins at weights of up to 1,323 pounds (600 kilograms). The MegaDumper is based on the proven design of the Simpro Dumpmaster® and is one of the most reliable, safe, and easy-to-use industrial bin dumpers available. The MegaDumper comes standard with a suite of safety features including full-cage guarding.
The MegaDumper uses an ultra-reliable electro-hydraulic mechanism, which means managers don’t have to worry about costly upkeep and repairs. This Bin Dumper has a fully galvanized frame and cradle making it suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Optional full or partial stainless-steel construction is available for corrosive or hygiene-critical environments.
The MegaDumper comes with an impressive array of features to keep operators safe. Besides the full-cage guarding, this state-of-the-art Bin Dumper also has safe cradle lowering, a door interlock system, a cradle interlock system, and a suite of optional features for enhanced safety.
The best part about the MegaDumper is that it’s fully customizable. A custom MegaDumper can be modified to empty bins of unusual sizes or shapes. Call our sales team at 1.800.BHS.9500 to find out how a MegaDumper can improve safety and efficiency in industrial settings.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for emptying 300 gal and 450 gallon (1100 and 1700 Liter) bins but can be customized to tip almost any container
- 1,320 lb (600 kg) lifting capacity
- Standard tip heights from 35.43” to over 20' (900 mm to 6 m)
- Duty Cycle: 30 x 500 lb (227 kg) carts per charge; 20 cycles per hour continuous
- Power options include 3-phase, battery power pack, or compressed air; battery-powered dumpers have a sealed battery and industrial-quality ‘float’ charger built in
- Hydraulic-powered, super heavy-duty
- Simple, spill-resistant controls with IP55 ingress protection
- Weight of bin stays within machine footprint throughout dumping cycle to ensure stability
- Standard 8” (200 mm) casters (two with brakes) for mobility or can be bolted in place via optional bolt-down lug
- Cradle requires no clamping, and uses a simple retainment system which needs almost no operator manipulation
- Cradles available to suit all common industrial containers; custom cradles available
- Guarding includes a swing-up door with solenoid operated door lock, preventing all access to moving parts while machine is in operation
- Fully galvanized frame and cradle, suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- MD (Contact BHS for Models and Specifications)
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.