BHS Reel Stands make up the base frame of a Parallel Reel Payout (PRP) , which are designed for high-capacity cable storage and ensure that cables will not become tangled during payout. Reel Stands are designed to hold up to five free-spinning Reels.
BHS Reel Stands are constructed from heavy-duty steel for added performance and durability. A 2-inch solid-steel center shaft firmly supports up to five reels and multiple wire types.
Four-way fork pockets make transportation of the stand quick and easy. Optional casters give the stand even more mobility.
Our durable Reel Stands make cable installation simple by allowing workers to access an even payout of cable products from up to five reels. Individual reel hubs can be locked when particular cables are not needed.
Trust BHS for your heavy-duty Reel Stands. Call 1.800.BHS.9500 to learn more about our Electrical Equipment or to find a local dealer.
R-STAND pictured with optional casters
Features and Benefits
- Heavy-duty steel construction for added reliability.
- Four-way fork pocket design.
- Fork pockets enable transporting from the ends or sides of the unit by pallet truck or forklift, allowing optimum positioning (pallet truck not compatible with casters option)
- 2” (51 mm) solid steel center shaft
- Shaft safety locks equipped with locking pin
- Heavy duty steel tube base frame design for maximum durability
- 0.75” (19 mm) UHMW alignment strips for center shaft prevent wear of components
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.