High Value Cart
The High Value Cart (HVC) is a portable and secure storehouse that protects valuable tools, equipment, and supplies from theft while allowing easy access for authorized personnel. This heavy-duty cart from BHS is the perfect solution for on-site storage.
This reliable storage unit is easy to transport and reposition between work sites. All models are equipped with casters for moving lighter loads across short distances and fork pockets for heavier loads or longer distances.
The High Value Cart is made from heavy-duty steel and has a powder coat finish to protect it from wear and tear. Its three steel shelves are adjustable in 3-inch increments. The doors open to 180 degrees for convenient access to supplies. The cart is padlockable and has a strike protector to further deter theft.
Protect your valuables with a heavy-duty High Value Cart. Contact our sales team at 1.800.BHS.9500 for more information about Industrial Storage Equipment or to find a local dealer.
- Casters (two swivel with brake and two rigid) and push bar for easy maneuvering
- Front fork pockets for lifting and transporting unit
- Steel construction with durable powder coat finish
- Three rigid 12GA steel shelves are adjustable in 3” (76 mm) increments
- Door slabs are removable, hinged in three locations, open 180°, and feature pull handles
- Padlockable with strike protector to guard assets from theft (padlock not included)
- Heavy-duty models feature increased material thickness for extra capacity and security
- HVC-3232-HD (5,000 lb capacity security cart with three adjustable shelves and one door slab. 32″W x 32″D x 58″H)
- HVC-3260-HD (5,000 lb capacity security cart with three adjustable shelves and two door slabs. 60″W x 32″D x 58″H)
- HVC-3070-HD (5,000 lb capacity security cart with three adjustable shelves and two door slabs. 70″W x 30″D x 70″H)