Industrial Epoxy Flooring from BHS is a four-layer solution that leads to safe, sanitary, and low-maintenance floors with extraordinary flatness and longevity. The epoxy top layer creates a completely smooth, non-porous surface that resists damage from chemical spills and abrasions. This makes it an ideal material for industrial flooring, where it safely supports forklifts and other heavy equipment while maintaining a professional appearance.
Epoxy Flooring from BHS achieves strict standards of flatness and levelness, measured in a number called F-min. (Learn more about F-min tolerance and BHS flooring here.) High F-min ratings are associated with greater productivity, as lift trucks and other heavy material handling equipment can move safely over a flat surface at higher speeds.
Choose from two thickness levels: ¼-inch or 30 mil.
- BHS Epoxy Flooring ¼” provides superior durability for most industrial applications, and is stronger than concrete alone. The topcoat is thick enough to smooth over imperfections and resist damage during most uses.
- BHS Epoxy Flooring 30 mil supports even greater loads. The thicker the epoxy topcoat on the floor, the more wear and tear it can resist. Therefore, the 30-mil flooring option is recommended for applications that frequently handle multi-ton loads, such as forklift battery rooms, electrical material distribution, heavy manufacturing, and industrial warehousing.
All BHS Epoxy Flooring installations include four prepared layers: concrete substrate, primer, mortar base, and the epoxy topcoats. All BHS floors include a comprehensive 5-year warranty.
Call the BHS sales team at 1.800.BHS.9500 to learn more.
- Extremely flat and level surface boosts productivity
- Epoxy topcoat resists chemicals, abrasions, and impact
- Topcoat layer of either ¼” or 30 mil
- Long lifespans even in harsh industrial environments
- Compressive strength over 10,000 PSI
- Substrate prepared by grinding flat within strict specifications
- Primer applied to a depth appropriate to the topcoat
- Mortar layer chemically bonds to primer and topcoat
- At least two topcoats of Bis F epoxy form a smooth, non-porous surface
- Sanitary and easy to clean
- Maintains an attractive, professional appearance even with heavy use
- Supports heavy loads and heavy machinery without damage