Wire Pull Cart
Simplify wire management with Wire Pull Carts (WPC) from BHS. These all-steel units include fully adjustable shafts to hang reels of virtually any size and weight, up to 3,000 pounds, with nylon grommets to ensure a smooth pull.
The WPC makes it easy to transport bulk supplies of wire anywhere at the job site. It rolls easily on four swivel casters. Lifting eye bolts at all four upper corners allow users to pull the entire unit to upper floors. For even more versatile positioning, the WPC comes with stock fork pockets for travel via lift truck. A slim profile allows the WPC to travel through standard doorways and narrow aisles.
When not in use, steel doors with 180-degree hinges and a padlock hasp, complete with strike protector, protect wire assets at the job site. The combination of portability, security, and smooth payout make BHS Wire Pull Carts essential tools for every electrical installation job.
Call 1.800.BHS.9500 to learn more about Wire Pull Carts and other electricians’ supplies from BHS.
- Improves wire pulls at job sites for faster, easier electrical installation
- Protects wire supplies when not in use
- Heavy‐duty steel construction for added reliability
- Durable powder coat finish resists rust and scratches
- Four swivel casters to allow unit to be positioned manually
- Brakes on casters prevent for rolling
- Lifting eye bolts
- Fork pockets enables transporting unit with a forklift
- Front shaft support channels to prevent reels from falling off
- Door slabs are hinged in two locations and open 180°
- Padlockable with strike protector to guard assets from theft (padlock not included)
- Adjustable/ removable shaft positions for multiple sizes of spools/reels
- Removable shafts with shaft collars keep spools in position and prevent sliding
- Nylon grommets ensure a smooth payout and prevent damage to wire
- .6875” Maximum wire size
- WPC-2675-77.125 (77.125″ H, 2,000 lb capacity)
- WPC-3379-82.875 (82.875″ H, 3,000 lb capacity)
- WPC-3379-63.375 (63.375″ H, 3,000 lb capacity)