Reel Sherpa™ Cradle
The Reel Sherpa Cradle (RSC-5K) is an industrial steel cradle for heavy-duty wire and cable reels of all types. Designed with protection in mind, the Reel Sherpa Cradle guards costly wire, cable, and reels from damage during transport, and its massive 5,000-pound capacity allows the Reel Sherpa Cradle to handle any reel, wooden or steel, loaded or empty.
Simply drop the hinged ramp built into the unit, roll your reel into it, and raise the ramp to lock it in place. For added protection, secure your reel to welded tie-down points. Your secured reel is ready to be safely stored or shipped off-site without the risk of damaged material. Pick up Reel Sherpas with pallet jacks or lift trucks for quick location swaps and loading into trucks for offsite transit.
These reel cradles are built with durability in mind, featuring welded steel construction and a tough powder coating to prevent damage from chemicals, abrasions, and impact.
To learn more about Reel Sherpas and other Wire and Cable Handling solutions from BHS, call our sales team at 1.800.BHS.9500.
- 5,000-pound capacity
- All-steel construction with a durable powder coating
- Ideal for warehouse shelving units of sufficient capacity and/or floor storage
- More dependable than chocks and blocks for long-term storage
- Hinged ramp on front of unit for loading/unloading folds up and pin-secures when not in use
- Encloses and protects Smart Reel on all four sides when ramp is secured in upright position
- Secure reel at welded tie-down points for additional security
- Two-way fork pockets allow transport of loaded unit
- Compartment space: 55.625” W x 52.56” x 29” H
- Overall Dimensions: 59.625” W x 56.625” D X 33” H
RSC-5K (5,000 lb capacity)