Wire Coil Cart
Wire-and-cable management is safer and more efficient with appropriate material handling equipment, and the Wire Coil Cart (WCC) is a prime example. The unit’s ergonomic design allows users to transport up to 2,000 pounds of coiled materials in a single load. Limiting manual coil handling reduces the risk of injury, while bulk transport enhances overall productivity.
This industrial cart features two removable steel posts, each powder-coated to prevent damage to coils. (The powder coating also protects the cart itself, helping to make it one of the most dependable coil-handling solutions available.)
The posts secure wire reels and loose coils of cable during transport, and lift out for lateral access to materials at the destination. This process improves coil handling virtually anywhere, from the install site to the supply house to the manufacturing facility.
The base of this wire-management cart features a carpeted surface to protect contents. With the posts removed, the WCC doubles as an effective material cart for industrial applications and is suitable for non-coiled materials. Steel construction and high-grade casters ensure long service life, even in high-impact industries.
Custom builds, including laser-cut logos beneath the push-bar, are available upon request. Ask the BHS Sales Team about Wire Coil Carts and other cable-management solutions. Call 1.800.BHS.9500 to start the conversation.
- One or two removable posts (dependent on model) for flexible material handling
- More than 10 square feet of storage area
- 2,000 lbs capacity supports bulk orders of cable, wire, and other coiled materials
- Carpeted base prevents damage to components
- Ergonomic push bar
- Reliable storage and transportation for heavy coils
- Custom builds available
- WCC-6232 (67.3125” L cart with 2 removable steel posts)
- WCC-3232 (67.3125” L cart with 1 removable steel post)