Aerial Work Platform
Enable employees to work at elevated heights with a custom Aerial Work Platform from BHS, Inc. These scissor lifts are custom-built to your specifications for the safe elevation of personnel, tools, and materials
Empower employees to work at elevated heights with a custom Aerial Work Platform from BHS, Inc. These scissor lifts are designed for the safe elevation of personnel, tools, and materials. Custom Aerial Work Platforms provide vertical access to work for manufacturing lines, equipment inspection stations, parts picking operations, loading docks, and more.
By simplifying access to critical work, AWPs improve ergonomics, productivity, and worker safety in a variety of industrial scenarios. Use them for welding, painting, fabrication, inspection, maintenance, assembly, or anywhere employees struggle to reach high spaces or equipment.
The BHS team custom-engineers every AWP to integrate seamlessly into your existing operation, ensuring safe, long-term use. Options include pit-mounting for floor-level collapse; track-mounting for horizontal as well as vertical travel; adjustable guard rails for better access to work; and custom size, shape, or lifting capacity your use case requires.
Like all BHS equipment, custom Aerial Work Platforms are manufactured in our state-of-the-art Midwest facility. Heavy-duty steel construction, top-quality hydraulic components, and a durable powder coating ensure reliable service in any environment. Choose foot-switch or pendant controls for simple operation. Safety features include platform railings, accordion skirt guards, thermal overload protection, velocity fuses, and more.
Ready to install a personnel lift designed specifically for your operation? Contact the BHS sales team at 1.800.BHS.9500 to start the conversation.
Featues & Benefits
- Provides reliable, ergonomic access to overhead work
- Offers a safer alternative to ladders, scaffolding, or overhead reaches
- Custom-built to match your specifications
- Platform railings protect occupants
- Full compliance with ANSI MH29.1, Safety Requirements for Industrial Scissor Lifts
- 480 volt, 3-phase power
- Closed hydraulic circuits
- Braided wire hydraulic lines for high burst strength and long-term dependability
- Hardened chrome piston rods and honed cylinders for reliable hydraulic performance
- NEMA floor toggle switch or pendant controls for easy operation
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.