Adjustable Packing Desks
Adjustable Packing Desks (APD) provide powerful ergonomic benefits for order packers and staff assigned to assembly, product sorting, and other manual tasks associated with warehousing, manufacturing, and industry. These variable-height work stations allow workers to keep work at the optimal ergonomic level to match their bodies. (For hydraulic-powered adjustable work surfaces, see BHS Lift Tables.)
These units are designed for maximum flexibility within shipping and receiving rooms. They rest on high-capacity casters for simple repositioning anywhere in the facility. Optional threaded feet are available to locate the desk on an uneven surface. These features make the APD highly adaptable, which can provide great efficiency gains when experimenting with shipping-room configurations.
Steel construction with a rugged powder-coat finish makes the APD ideal for industrial environments. The coating is formulated to resist abrasion, rust, and chemical corrosion for harsh manufacturing settings. The smooth surface provides quick, simple cleanup with standard janitorial supplies.
Custom sizes, weight limits, and features are also available. Call the BHS sales team at 1.800.BHS.9500 to learn more about Adjustable Packing Desks.
- Adjustable-height work station for improved ergonomics
- Keeps work within order packer’s ergonomic power zone
- Also suitable for sorting, manual assembly, and other industrial tasks
- Lockable casters allow simple repositioning for flexible service
- Heavy-duty steel construction supports heavy items
- Wide design allows multiple order packers per station
- Powder-coat finish resists rust, scratches, and chemicals
- Fixed lower shelf
- Bolt-on containment lip
- Easy to clean
- Custom models available
- Edge Lip (APD-LIP)
- 3″ back and side lips prevent items from falling off
- Threaded Feet (APD-TF)
- Heavy-duty adjustable threaded feet allows for lifting desk or leveling on uneven surface.