Powered Dock Gate
Prevent dock accidents with a powered, high-visibility barrier. When the dock is in use, lift the gate with the push of a button. The PDG from BHS improves safety for forklift operators and pedestrians alike, while also guarding dock edges against impact damage.
Prevent dock accidents with a powered, high-visibility barrier. When the dock is in use, lift the gate in moments with the push of a button. The Powered Dock Gate (PDG) from BHS, Inc. improves safety for forklift operators and pedestrians alike, while also guarding dock edges against impact damage.
The Powered Dock Gate features two steel uprights supporting a horizontal barrier with a reinforced structural channel. A high-visibility yellow finish instantly alerts staff to the danger of a vacant dock, while the barrier prevents roll-off even if forklift operators miss the visual warning. This barrier is capable of stopping 10,000 pounds of force at 4 miles per hour, stopping reversing forklifts before accidents occur.
Raising and lowering the barrier is simple and ergonomically friendly, thanks to an electric motor and a push-button control. (Manually operated models are also available.) This powered barrier control allows staff to quickly open a dock for business, or seal it to traffic between uses, all without physical exertion beyond a button press.
As with all BHS products, custom sizes, features, and capacities are available on request. Build a safer dock with Powered Dock Gates. Contact the BHS Sales Team at 1.800.BHS.9500 to learn more.
Features & Benefits
- Prevents roll-off at docks
- Protects dock edges from lift truck strikes
- High-visibility yellow finish alerts viewers to open-dock hazards
- Reinforced steel barrier is capable of stopping impacts of 10,000 lb at 4 mph
- Uprights bolt securely to dock floor for simple installation
- Three-button control simplifies operation
- Electric motor automates lifting and lowering of safety barrier
- Powered unit rated for 15 cycles per hour
- Motor compatible with 115V and 230V circuits
- Manually operated models available
- Custom models available on request
|Model||Description||Overall Width||Overall Height||Overall Depth||Cycles per Hour||Est. Weight|
|PDG-120-120||Designed for 10 ft x 10 ft Dock Door Opening||153-3/8" (3896 mm)||138-3/16" (3510 mm)||15.5" (394 mm)||15||1200 lb (544 kg)|
Powered Dock Gate
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.