Sturdy Pegboard Racks (PBR) from BHS bring industrial-grade construction to your next display for retail, trade shows, or other marketing endeavors. They create an attractive exhibit, and are ideal for archival poster collections and retail displays alike.
Choose from two stock models, or contact the BHS sales team to discuss a custom Pegboard Rack. Round-racks models feature a steel core from which 16 double-sided pegboards radiate, allowing the display of up to 32 full-sized marketing posters. A-frame racks provide traditional sandwich-board style displays. All models offer high load limits for the display of heavier materials.
All Pegboard Racks from BHS consist of steel frames with a protective powder-coating originally formulated for use in forklift battery rooms, making them resistant to damage in virtually any environment. They resist corrosive chemicals, impacts, and rust. The industrial-grade construction of these Pegboard Racks makes them a favorite among heavy-equipment manufacturers advertising their products at trade shows and sales outlets. On request, BHS can include free-rolling casters for portable displays.
To learn more about steel Pegboard Racks from BHS, call the sales team at 1.800.BHS.9500.
Features & Benefits:
- Dependable display for marketing materials or retail items
- Heavy-duty construction for any environment
- A-frame racks or round models offer options for display materials
- Used by libraries and archives as well as trade show booths and retailers
- Custom designs available to fit any need
- Steel frames with optional bolt-down base
- Frame is powder coated for durability and long service life
- Matches industrial aesthetic for dealers of heavy equipment
- High load limits for heavier displays
- PBR-2448-R (Round rack)
- PBR-2456-R (Round rack)
- PBR-3248-A (A-frame rack)
- PBR-3856-A (A-frame rack)
California Residents: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Learn more here.