Parallel Reel Payout Trailer
The Parallel Reel Payout Trailer (PRP-TRL-N) is a turnkey solution for dispensing cable at the installation site. The PRP-TRL-N consists of a pair of rotating Parallel Reel Payouts (PRP), with customizable arrangements of free-spinning and multi-compartment reels, mounted on a single 16-foot trailer. Simply preload the job’s required cable, hitch the 14,000-pound wagon to a truck, and haul it to the work site.
Lock the trailer in place and rotate PRP units to face the direction of cable pulls. With two payout devices on a single frame, the PRP-TRL-N allows construction electricians to complete multiple pulls and on-site cable paralleling with a single, all-purpose solution. Turntable bases allow users to pull cable in any of 360 degrees, all without moving the trailer to reach different conduit systems.
Parallel Reel Payouts simplify cable pulls with smooth payout and precise control over multiple reels. Lock unwanted compartments while freely pulling the desired cable, or pull several cables at once. Custom reel designs allow users to configure the PRP for specific jobs.
To learn more about cable-handling equipment from BHS, call our sales team at 1.800.BHS.9500.
- Complete, turnkey solution for on-site cable pulls
- Two heavy-duty steel Parallel Reel Payout units mounted on a 14,000 lb, 16’ trailer
- Turntable bases allow PRP units to face any direction without moving the trailer
- Custom sets of fixed and free-spinning reels available
- Individual hub locking prevents unwanted payout
- Designed to fit inside enclosed tractor trailers for long haul transport
- Overall trailer dimensions: 96” W x 19’ L
- PRP-TRL-N (Narrow Trailer Loaded with 2 Parallel Reel Payout Units)