Battery Watering and Filling System Tank
The BHS Battery Watering and Filling System Tank is a mobile water supply for watering forklift batteries in a decentralized manner. This pallet-mounted, 330-gallon mobile water supply travels to industrial batteries wherever they are located, making it ideal for watering cells in park-and-charge systems.
The FST-330 holds up to 330 gallons of purified or deionized water. Users should never fill forklift battery cells with unrefined tap water, which contains impurities that negatively affect performance. Use a Water Deionizing System (WDS-1) or similar purification device to fill the FST-330 for facility-wide use.
The BHS Battery Watering and Filling System Tank is lightweight plastic protected by a metal cage. Fork pockets in the base allow users to transport the loaded water tank with a pallet jack or forklift. These units are fully compatible with all BHS watering accessories.
These units provide a perfect resource for forklift battery dealers, fast-charge forklift users, and anyone else that requires a large-volume water supply tank that is ready for travel.
- Designed for forklift battery watering, especially in park-and-charge applications
- Sturdy metal cage protects the lightweight plastic tank
- Integrated fork pockets improve mobility
- Frame-mounted pump makes watering forklift batteries easy
- Store additional hardware on the frame
- Compatible with all BHS watering equipment