Tilt Tables (TT) prevent physical strain and fatigue from lifting, bending, and reaching by tilting loads to a comfortable working height. By preventing unnecessary repetitive motions, Tilt Tables improve efficiency and reduce costly injuries. Warehouses can maximize productivity by using Tilt Tables for order packing, product assembly, machine feeding, and more.
Stationary Tilt Tables come in two basic sizes and three load capacities. Choose from a 36-inch by 48-inch or 48-inch by 48-inch platform, and a 2,000-, 4,000-, or 6,000-pound capacity. All models lift from 8 inches to 40 inches and tilt up to 45 degrees. This versatility allows workers to comfortably position their work to improve processing times while reducing fatigue.
The TT features loading access from three sides, a self-contained hydraulic power unit, and convenient floor toggle switch which make operation effortless. These units consume a minimal footprint while providing maximum efficiency. The heavy-duty, formed-steel construction and durable powder-coat finish ensure a long life, even in harsh warehouse environments.
Contact our sales team at 1.800.BHS.9500 to learn more about BHS Tilt Tables or to find a local dealer. Invest in a BHS Tilt Table to realize the productivity gains that come with a properly positioned workspace.
- Heavy-duty, formed steel construction for added reliability
- Floor mounting tabs with 0.75” (19 mm) diameter holes (anchors and hardware not included)
- Maintenance chocks included to lock unit
- Durable powder coat finish with yellow tilt-top to improve visibility and safety
- Closed hydraulic circuit
- Heavy-duty braided wire hydraulic lines for maximum burst strength and longevity
- Hardened chrome piston rod and honed cylinder provide added column strength and cylinder sealing
- Equipped with thermal overload protection and velocity fuses for additional safety
- Hydraulic components contained within the tilt table for maximum safety, floor space, and convenience
- Tilts up to 45°
- NEMA floor toggle switch included for easily accessible up/down function control
- Lifted/lowered height ranges from 8” to 40” (203 mm–1016 mm)
- Models available with 2,000 lb, 4,000 lb, or 6,000 lb (907 kg, 1814 kg, or 2722 kg) load capacity
- Drum Tilter Tabletop (TT-DT)
- Tabletop equipped with vee-cradle rails for securing round drums or barrels during tilt
- Fork Pockets (TT-FP)
- Fork pockets allow relocating the tilt table by lift truck to and from a worksite
- TT2K-3648 (36″ x 48″ Platform, 2,000 lb capacity)
- TT2K-4848 (48″ x 48″ Platform, 2,000 lb capacity)
- TT4K-3648 (36″ x 48″ Platform, 4,000 lb capacity)
- TT4K-4848 (48″ x 48″ Platform, 4,000 lb capacity)
- TT6K-3648 (36″ x 48″ Platform, 6,000 lb capacity)
- TT6K-4848 (48″ x 48″ Platform, 6,000 lb capacity)