Quad Steer Tugger Trailers
Quad Steer Tugger Trailers (TT-QS) provide safe and efficient material handling alone or in logistics trains. They can be pulled by virtually any tugger, including automated guided vehicles (AGV.) Operators can pull high-capacity pick trains comprised of multiple TT-QS units, which secure to one another with universal tow bars and hitches.
The quad-steer mechanism creates clean, reliable tracking, improving safety for tugger operators. These trailers create a predictable follow pattern behind tuggers, which frees operators to keep their attention on the path ahead. Quad-steer models can navigate tight corners and even U-turns easily.
Heavy-duty steel construction gives these units high load capacities, while a damage-resistant powder coating ensures long, dependable service life. To learn more about Quad Steer Tugger Trailers, or to find a dealer near you, call BHS at 1.800.BHS.9500.
- Reduces order picking time by creating a pick train
- Safe, efficient material handling for manufacturing and warehousing applications
- Quad steering provides precise tracking fidelity and a tight turn radius
- Travels in line behind tuggers for easier navigation
- Heavy-duty steel construction with high load limits
- Configurable to support any materials
- Custom design and fabrication available
- Durable universal tow bars and hitches
- Suitable for manual use or hitching to a tugger
- Heavy-duty casters travel over smooth or rough terrain
- Compatible with all types of electric tuggers
- Fork Pockets (TT-FP)
- Fork pockets allow relocating the Tugger Trailer by lift truck to and from a worksite.
- TT-QS-2852 (Quad Steer, 28” L x 52″ W)
- TT-QS-3660 (Quad Steer, 36” L x 60″ W)
- TT-QS-4896 (Quad Steer, 48” L x 96″ W)