Center Steer Tugger Trailers
Center Steer Tugger Trailers (TT-CS) achieve exceptional maneuverability with a fifth caster in the center of the frame. This wheel is slightly larger than the others, allowing the entire unit to pivot in place. This makes the TT-CS ideal for pulling loads by hand, or in narrow aisles with tight turns.
The TT-CS can also function as part of a logistics train, vastly improving efficiency in order picking applications and raw-material delivery for manufacturers. Like all Tugger Trailers from BHS, the TT-CS features heavy-duty steel construction and a powder coating that’s formulated to resist common sources of equipment damage in industrial applications.
Call the BHS sales team at 1.800.BHS.9500 to learn more about Center Steer Tugger Trailers and other material handling solutions for your industry.
- Reduces order picking time by creating a pick train
- Safe, efficient material handling for manufacturing and warehousing applications
- Large central wheel provides unmatched maneuverability
- Suitable for use by hand or with a tugger
- Travels in line behind tuggers for easier navigation
- Heavy-duty steel construction with high load limits
- Configurable to support any materials
- Custom design and fabrication available
- Durable universal tow bars and hitches
- Suitable for manual use or hitching to a tugger
- Heavy-duty casters travel over smooth or rough terrain
- Compatible with all types of electric tuggers
- Fork Pockets (TT-FP)
- Fork pockets allow relocating the Tugger Trailer by lift truck to and from a worksite.
- TT-CS-2666 (Center Steer, 26” L x 66″ W)
- TT-CS-3660 (Center Steer, 36” L x 60″ W)
- TT-CS-3672 (Center Steer, 36” L x 72″ W)
- TT-CS-5050 (Center Steer, 50” L x 50″ W)
- TT-CS-4896 (Center Steer, 48” L x 96″ W)