Flow Through Racks
The BHS Flow Through Racks (FTR-C) improve workflow by providing safe and convenient access to stock.
Each unit is fully assembled and virtually maintenance-free, requiring no shelf adjustments or retightening of bolts upon arrival at your facility. Phenolic casters allow the rack to display almost anywhere and will not mark up floors. The clean design of the Flow Through Rack allows for live product presentation while providing optimal space utilization.
With features like an acid-resistant powder coating and robust locking floor brakes, the Flow Through Rack is designed for long-term durability in various applications. They can hold up to 4,000 pounds (1814 kilograms) and are made with structural welded steel frame and shelves. Spring tension brakes keep your facility safe, and side rails protect your products. The unit fits easily under pallet racks, while its inclined shelves provide for convenient stock rotation.
Whether you require a mobile unit for product presentation or a durable storage rack to improve workflow, BHS’s Flow Through Rack offers an excellent return on investment. Contact your local dealer for more information or call our sales team at 1.800.BHS.9500 for a list of dealers in your area.
- Structural, welded steel frame and shelves
- Durable powder coat finish resists both acid and scratches
- Fits easily under pallet racks
- Improves workflow with inclined shelves to ensure stock rotation
- Front and side guide rails secure materials
- Phenolic casters allow mobility and will not mark floors
- Locking floor brake prevents unwanted movement of the unit
- Functions as display in showroom or as storage in work area
- 2.25″ (57 mm) face for pricing and labeling
- FTR-C-2434-57 (34 W x 24 L x 57 H)
- FTR-C-2434-72 (34 W x 24 L x 72 H)
- FTR-C-2434-72-E (34 W x 24 L x 72 H) Encloses unit in cage for added security
- FTR-C-4134 (34 W x 41 L)
- FTR-C-4148 (48 W x 41 L)