Forklift Work Platform
The BHS Forklift Work Platform (FWP) securely attaches to a forklift to elevate an individual for overhead maintenance tasks, such as changing light bulbs and conducting inventory. The platform attaches firmly to lift truck forks and a Fork Tine Restraint locks securely.
Other safety features include a 42-inch-high guard railing that keeps workers safely contained on the platform, a 4-inch toe guard to prevent tools from falling, and an expanded-metal mast guard for optimal visibility. Safety harnesses can be attached at either of two integrated points.
The FWP is finished with a “Safety-Yellow” powder coating, allowing staff to easily see it from the ground. The Platform Deck includes an anti-skid surface, while a Hook-and-Chain mast restraint provides another layer of protection. This all-steel attachment complies with or exceeds federal safety regulations for vehicle-mounted elevated platforms.
Download a detailed PDF from the top of this page to see all of the FWP’s features and benefits. Contact our sales team at 1.800.BHS.9500 to find out more about the FWP or to find a BHS dealer near you.
- Platform Deck features anti-skid surfacing
- 42” (1067 mm) high guard railing with a 4” (102 mm) toe kick to contain operator and tools on the platform
- 66” (1676 mm) high mast guard with expanded metal for optimal visibility
- Operator gate with latch that can be padlocked (padlock not included)
- Two safety harness attachment points
- Powder coated “Safety Yellow” for high visibility
- Hook & Chain mast restraint offers additional safety and can be mounted on left or right side
- Fork Tine Restraint locks the platform to the forks using an over-sized quick-disconnect hitch pin so the platform is unable to slide off the forks, can be mounted on either left or right side
- FWP-3648 (36” W x 48” D Platform)