Reel Handler Attachment
The Reel Handler Attachment (RHA) can be used for lifting, transporting, and loading reels into racking designed for storage or dispensing of product from the reel.
Transform any forklift of sufficient capacity into a specialized reel-handling device. The Reel Handler Attachment fits snugly onto lift truck forks, with an additional safety chain to ensure full engagement. The tapered ends of the Attachment allow fully loaded reels to roll gently into the containment stops.
The front reel stop can be removed for easier loading. Once the reel is loaded onto the Attachment, the front stop locks firmly into one of five positions for reliable containment for reels of various sizes. A fixed anti-slide stop at the rear of the Attachment ensures stability during lifting and movement.
A durable powder coating resists scratches and abrasions prolonging the working life of this equipment. Its smooth finish also prevents damaging product during loading and unloading.
Reel racking can open up a lot of valuable warehouse square footage by utilizing vertical space. The Reel Handler Attachment allows you to take full advantage of racks, effortlessly accessing reels with a distance limited only by the length of the lift truck’s mast.
To learn more about this dependable fork attachment for industrial reels, contact our sales team at 1.800.BHS.9500.
- Intended for use with lift trucks of sufficient capacity
- Safety chain attaches to the mast or fork, secured via slip hook with spring-loaded clasp to ensure engagement
- Removable front reel stop for easy placement of reel onto device
- Front reel stop can be installed in one of five positions for best reel containment
- Fork pockets are equipped with tapered nose to allow rolling of reels onto the attachment
- Anti-slide stops are built into the rear fixed reel stop to keep reel contained
- Durable powder coat finish resists both acid and scratches
- Load Capacity: 5,000 lb (2268 kg)
- RHA-5K-48 (5,000 lb capacity, designed for 48″/1219 mm fork tines)
- RHA-5K-60 (5,000 lb capacity, designed for 60″/1524 mm fork tines)
- RHA-6K-60 (6,000 lb capacity, designed for 60″/1524 mm fork tines)