Multi-Tip™ Bin Tipper
Multi-Tip™ Bin Tippers are cost-effective, lightweight, and easy to move. Because of these attributes, they are a great solution for material handling and janitorial staff at schools, hotels, factories, recycling centers, warehouses, and beyond. Empower your staff to effortlessly empty boxes, trash cans, and other common containers with this state-of-the-art bin tipper.
BHS Bin Tippers offer many safety and ergonomic benefits including:
- Lift-and-tip motion balances weight transfer for ultimate stability.
- Controlled bin lowering safely returns cradle to ground level.
- Durable, powder-coated frame is suitable for any environment.
- Panels protect workers from accidental contact with the lift track.
The Multi-Tip™ Bin Tipper suits popular bin sizes from 32 to 96 gallons (120 to 360 Liters). It quickly and safely empties a bin in 20 seconds. With a 330-pound (150 kilogram) capacity, this innovative bin tipper will prevent musculoskeletal injuries and allow staff to handle materials efficiently. The Multi-Tip™ Bin Tipper is safe for indoor or outdoor use and has 5-inch (125 millimeter) casters (two with brakes) for optimal maneuverability.
Contact our sales team at 1.800.BHS.9500 to learn more about the complete line of Bin Tippers from BHS. Find out how much more productive your staff can be with an ergonomic, powered bin tipper.
- Standard cradle suits popular bin sizes from 32 gal to 96 gal (120 to 360 L)
- 330 lb (150 kg) safe lifting capacity
- 47″ to 71″ (1200 mm to 1800 mm)* adjustable tipping height, but can be built economically to any height
- Duty Cycle: 25 x 200 lb (90 kg) carts per charge, with continuous charge supported
- Battery-powered with a sealed battery and a built-in industrial quality ‘float’ charger
- Powerful and reliable electro-hydraulic system
- Durable powder coat frame with galvanized components
- Empties bin in 20 seconds
- Lockout key and two-hand controls for safety
- Weight of bin stays within machine footprint throughout tipping cycle to ensure stability
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Custom cradles available to suit other bins and drums
- 5” (125 mm) casters, two with brakes
- Fork Pockets
* Tip Height is approximate as it varies by bin being tipped.
- Solar Panel
- Battery-powered bin tippers being used outside can be fitted with a solar panel. Depending on the amount of direct sunlight available, up to two tons (1814 kg) can be emptied per day using solar power alone.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Bin tippers are available either partially or completely constructed from high-grade 304 stainless-steel, suitable for hygiene-critical or corrosive environments such as food production or chemical processing. Corrosion-resistant lifting chains and fittings are also available.
- Steel Bucket Cradle
- Powder coated steel bucket cradle includes adjustable hoop retainer and adjustable packer blocks. Bolted to the main tote cradle plates, the Bucket Cradle accommodates all tubs that fit within 27” wide (686 mm), 24” deep (610 mm), 47” high (1194 mm), including all standard steel drums and BRUTE® Bins.
- Compressed-Air Power
- For use in hazardous areas.
- Custom Controls
- Operator controls can be mounted anywhere on the machine or remotely to suit productivity or safety requirements. Dual-hand controls are also available to prevent the operator from engaging in other interactions.
- Custom Designs
- Contact us with your specific requirements.
- PET-G Operator Guard
- Unbreakable plastic guarding can be fitted adjacent to operator controls for protection when tipping liquids or harmful materials.
Safety StandardsBin tippers can be specified to meet international standards and/or CE regulations for an additional cost, depending on environment, application, and other factors.
- MT1200-B (Hydraulic-Powered Bin Tipper with 47″ tip height – battery power)
- MT1600-B (Hydraulic-Powered Bin Tipper with 63″ tip height – battery power)
- MTA1800-B (Hydraulic-Powered Bin Tipper with adjustable 47″–71″ tip height – battery power)
Note: Tip height is approximate as it varies by bin being tipped.