Dockmaster™ Bin Tipper
The Dockmaster™ Bin Tipper was designed with a specific task in mind – safely tipping wheeled bins and drums from a raised loading dock. In many operations this is currently done by hand, which is difficult, slow and dangerous. The Dockmaster™ completes the process in seconds and is fully compliant with stringent new safety requirements.
The Dockmaster™ is based on the proven design of the Simpro Dumpmaster™, but with unique features. The tipping mechanism inverts bins as low to the ground as possible, at just 27.5 inches (700 millimeters)*, while still keeping the weight within the footprint of the machine. To allow operating near platform edges, the Dockmaster™ is fitted with safety feet, just behind the wheels. These catch the machine if it is rolled over the edge, instantly preventing further movement.
The Dockmaster™ is built to the same rugged specifications as the Dumpmaster™, including the steel frame, powerpack and control system. It will effortlessly tip most types of two-wheeled bins at weights up to 550 pounds (250 kilograms), and is designed to withstand many years of operation indoors or outdoors.
Contact our sales team at 1.800.BHS.9500 to learn more about the Dockmaster™ or to locate a dealer near you. Improve staff productivity with an ergonomic Bin Tipper from BHS.
* Tip height is approximate as it varies by bin being tipped.
- Hydraulic powered
- 550 lb (250 kg) lifting capacity
- Ultra-low 27.5” (700 mm) tipping height
- Duty Cycle: 75 x 200 lb (90 kg) carts per charge; 20 cycles per hour continuous
- Available with 3-phase or battery power packs; battery-powered tippers have a sealed battery and an industrial-quality ‘float’ charger built in
- Specifically designed for safe operation on raised loading docks or platforms
- Safety feet prevent machine from being rolled over edge of the dock or platform
- Standard cradles allow tipping all common two-wheeled bins up to 64 gal (240 Liters) with no clamping or restraint required
- 4” (100 mm) casters for easy movement; two with brakes
- Galvanized steel frame and zinc-plated cradle
- Small floor footprint
- Automatic interlock safety door
- Virtually maintenance-free, with extremely reliable electro-hydraulic mechanism
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Compressed-Air Power
- For use in hazardous areas.
- Custom Controls
- Operator controls can be mounted anywhere on the machine or remotely to suit productivity or safety requirements. Dual-hand controls are also available to prevent the operator from engaging in other interactions.
- Custom Designs
- Contact us with your specific requirements.
- Right-Hinged Door
- On standard Dockmaster™ models the door is hinged on the left-hand side, but can be hinged on the right if specified at the time of ordering.
- PET-G Operator Guard
- Unbreakable plastic guarding can be fitted adjacent to operator controls for protection when tipping liquids or harmful materials.
- Safety Standards
- Bin tippers can be specified to meet international standards and/or CE regulations for an additional cost, depending on environment, application, and other factors.
- Solar Panel (Battery-powered units only)
- Battery-powered bin tippers being used outside can be fitted with a solar panel. Depending on the amount of direct sunlight available, up to two tons can be emptied per day using solar power alone.
- Stainless-Steel Construction
- Bin tippers are available either partially or completely constructed from high-grade 304 stainless-steel, suitable for hygiene-critical or corrosive environments such as food production or chemical processing. Corrosion-resistant lifting chains and fittings are also available.
- Steel Bucket Cradle
- Powder coated steel bucket cradle includes adjustable hoop retainer and adjustable packer blocks. Bolted to the main tote cradle plates, the Bucket Cradle accommodates all tubs that fit within 27” wide (686 mm), 24” deep (610 mm), 47” high (1194 mm), including all standard steel drums and BRUTE® Bins.
- Swing-Up Locking Door
- Instead of the standard side-hinged door, opt for the swing-up door, supported by gas struts and protected by a solenoid operated lock. The door is locked while a bin is lifted or lowered, and the machine cannot run while the door is open.
- DM0700-B Hydraulic-Powered Bin Tipper with Ultra-Low 27.5″ Tipping Height