MegaDumper™ Bin Dumper
MegaDumper™ Bin Dumpers provide a heavy-duty industrial solution for emptying large bins at weights of up to 1,323 pounds (600 kilograms). The MegaDumper™ is based on the proven design of the Simpro Dumpmaster™ and is one of the most reliable, safe, and easy-to-use industrial bin dumpers available. The MegaDumper™ comes standard with a suite of safety features including full-cage guarding.
The MegaDumper™ uses an ultra-reliable electro-hydraulic mechanism, which means managers don’t have to worry about costly upkeep and repairs. This Bin Dumper has a fully galvanized frame and cradle making it suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Optional full or partial stainless-steel construction is available for corrosive or hygiene-critical environments.
The MegaDumper™ comes with an impressive array of features to keep operators safe. Besides the full-cage guarding, this state-of-the-art Bin Dumper also has safe cradle lowering, a door interlock system, a cradle interlock system, and a suite of optional features for enhanced safety.
The best part about the MegaDumper™ is that it’s fully customizable. A custom MegaDumper™ can be modified to empty bins of unusual sizes or shapes. Call our sales team at 1.800.BHS.9500 to find out how a MegaDumper™ can improve safety and efficiency in industrial settings.
- Designed for emptying 300 gal and 450 gallon (1100 and 1700 Liter) bins but can be customized to tip almost any container
- 1,323 lb (600 kg) lifting capacity
- Standard tip heights from 27.5” to over 23′ (700 mm to 7 m)
- Duty Cycle: 30 x 500 lb (227 kg) carts per charge; 20 cycles per hour continuous
- Power options include 3-phase, battery power pack, or compressed air; battery-powered dumpers have a sealed battery and industrial-quality ‘float’ charger built in
- Hydraulic-powered, super heavy-duty
- Simple, spill-resistant controls with IP55 ingress protection
- Weight of bin stays within machine footprint throughout dumping cycle to ensure stability
- Bolt down lugs or 4” (100 mm) casters, 2 with brakes
- Cradle requires no clamping, and uses a simple retainment system which needs almost no operator manipulation
- Cradles available to suit all common industrial containers; custom cradles available
- Guarding includes a swing-up door with solenoid operated door lock, preventing all access to moving parts while machine is in operation
- Fully galvanized frame and cradle, suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Auto-Cycle Operation
- Available for mains-powered bin dumpers to enable operators to leave the machine to complete the cycle unattended.
- Bin Hooks
- Secure the dumper to a bin or skip.
- Compressed-Air Power
- For use in hazardous areas.
- Custom Controls
- Operator controls can be mounted anywhere on the machine or remotely to suit productivity or safety requirements. Dual-hand controls are also available to prevent the operator from engaging in other interactions.
- Custom Designs
- Contact us with your specific requirements.
- Digital Scales
- Platform scales fit under the cradle to enable product to be weighed before dumping.
- Foot Guard Panels
- Foot guards prevent operators’ feet from going under the machine frame.
- Front Panel
- A guard panel is available for the front for additional protection. Note this face is normally up against the bin being dumped into.
- PET-G Operator Guard
- Unbreakable plastic guarding can be fitted adjacent to operator controls for protection when dumping liquids or harmful materials.
- PET-G Cage
- Unbreakable plastic guarding panels are available in place of the standard 1” x 1” (25 mm x 25 mm) wire mesh cage.
- Safety Standards
- Bin dumpers can be specified to meet international standards and/or CE regulations for an additional cost, depending on environment, application, and other factors.
- Solar Panel (Battery-powered units only)
- Battery-powered bin dumpers being used outside can be fitted with a solar panel. Depending on the amount of direct sunlight available, up to two tons can be emptied per day using solar power alone.
- Stainless-Steel Construction
- Bin dumpers are available either partially or completely constructed from high-grade 304 stainless-steel, suitable for hygiene-critical or corrosive environments such as food production or chemical processing. Corrosion-resistant lifting chains and fittings are also available.
- Steel Bucket Cradle
- Powder coated steel bucket cradle includes adjustable hoop retainer and adjustable packer blocks. Bolted to the main tote cradle plates, the Bucket Cradle accommodates all tubs that fit within 27” wide (686 mm), 24” deep (610 mm), 47” high (1194 mm), including all standard steel drums and BRUTE® Bins.
- Dumping Chute
- Frame-mounted dumping chute is available for situations where the machine cannot be flush with the bin or hopper. Note the tipping height may need to be increased to accommodate the slope of the chute.
- MD (Contact BHS for Models and Specifications)