Recirculation / Neutralization System
The BHS Recirculation / Neutralization System (RNS-3-SS) controls, filters, and recirculates water used for cleaning industrial batteries. This process cuts down on disposal fees by greatly reducing the output of contaminated wastewater.
When used with a BHS Battery Wash Cabinet, the Recirculation / Neutralization System creates a closed loop. This allows operators to use the same volume of water for multiple washes, limiting water and disposal needs. A closed-loop system also prevents staff from contact with corrosive wastewater and dramatically lowers the risk of spills.
The RNS-3-SS comes standard with a 200-gallon integral tank, a spray wand with 10-foot hose, and a 12-volt dc sump pump with float switch. A handheld pH meter allows staff to monitor pH levels as they return to a safe state.
This recirculation / neutralization machine filters down to five microns and features an on-demand, automatic start system. An auto-shutoff for filter service or low water level makes maintaining the system simple and easy.
The RNS-3-SS contains the fewest number of components in the industry to lower operating costs. The rotary gear pump has stainless steel internal parts to extend component life and reduce maintenance needs. A removable front panel allows convenient access when maintenance is required.
Make washing batteries cheaper, easier, and more ecologically friendly with BHS products. Call us at 1.800.BHS.9500 to learn more about the Recirculation / Neutralization System or other Battery Wash Equipment.
Note: 120 volt / 1 phase / 60 hertz only. Contact Factory for other voltages and frequencies.
- Filters down to 5 microns
- Easy filter replacement
- Rotary gear pump features stainless steel internal parts for extended component life
- Removable front panels for convenient maintenance
- Closed loop system (when coupled with a BWC) eliminates water supply and floor drains
- 70 psi (2.4 bar) at 12 gal/min (45 L/min) for high flood battery wash down
- Includes a separate handheld pH meter to assist in monitoring pH levels
- Fewest number of components in the industry lowers operating cost
- Works with manual or automatic BHS Battery Wash Cabinets
- On-demand, automatic start system
- 100-micron bag filter insert captures larger particles
- Auto shut-off and indicator light for filter service
- Auto shut-off for low water level
- Adjustable timed recirculation mode for pH adjusting