Stainless Steel Mobile Wash Station with Water Tanks
Model MWS-47-WT-SS allows users to wash forklift batteries on-site, regardless of water source or availability of drains. The frame, complete with fork pockets, supports a stainless steel MWS-47-SS Mobile Wash Station and integrated, 120 gallon tanks for both clean and used wash water.
The result is a turnkey solution for washing forklift batteries on-site, then hauling away wastewater for EPA-compliant disposal. The clean water tank includes a ball valve with a garden hose adapter that connects with all common power washers, while the wastewater tank features a ball-valve drain.
To learn more battery wash equipment from BHS, call the sales team at 1.800.BHS.9500.
- Complete, self-contained station for washing forklift batteries
- Allows battery maintenance providers to provide on-site wash service
- Stainless steel construction offers rugged durability
- Fork pockets for easy mobility*
- Multiple anchor points secure equipment during transport or to permanently secure equipment inside facility
- Friction strips from front to back
- Poly lead rollers with stainless steel shafts (three rows with two rollers per row)
- Clear, vinyl drop-in splash curtain
- 54” (1372 mm) side panel height (measured from top of wash deck)
- Fold-down side steps to stand on while washing batteries. Steps stow folded up for transport
- (2) 120 gallon poly water tanks – (1) clean water and (1) wastewater – allowing unit to be self-sufficient
- Ball valve drain with 1” FNPT connection on waste water tank
- Ball valve with garden hose adapter for power washer connection on clean water tank
- Dedicated receptacle for commercial, 120 V electric power washer (not included) with cutout to prevent overflowing of wash water
- 120 V single phase float switch and sump pump
- (2) 120 V GFCI duplex receptacles for powering maintenance accessories
- Built-in storage area below water tanks for power washer and maintenance items
- 20 ft power cord with plug
- Custom alterations available
* Not to be used while battery is on MWS
- Wastewater Recycling Station Integration (MWS-WT-WRS-TI)
- Optional interface to connect MWS station to WRS (wastewater recycling station) to create turnkey battery washing solution.
- MWS-47-WT-SS (Stainless-steel Mobile Wash Station, Two 120-gallon tanks, sump pump)