Battery Wash Cabinet
The BHS Battery Washing Cabinet (BWC-3) cleans harmful contaminants and residue from the surfaces of forklift batteries. This essential process extends forklift battery lives and reduces electrical problems in lift trucks.
The BWC-3 includes an integrated in-feed conveyor for top-down access. This feature makes the BWC-3 the preferred model for Gantry Crane systems.
Forklift batteries accumulate electrolyte on their surfaces over the course of their lives. Acidic vapor drifts onto batteries during charging, boil-overs leave behind residue, and small leaks in battery cases cause build-up over time. With the push of a button, the BWC-3 cleans off all surface contaminants, no matter where they came from.
The BHS Battery Wash Cabinet is a great addition for battery washing service providers or operations that want to safely wash their batteries on-site. The BWC-3 has adjustable wash times for efficient cleaning and stainless steel construction for improved durability. The cabinet can accommodate a range of battery sizes and is quick and easy to operate.
This powerful battery washer uses 240/480 V 3 ph power. The BWC-3 has an automatic air blow-off and indexes the the battery onto the in-feed conveyor for unloading at the end of every cycle. BHS built this machine to make washing lift truck batteries simple and efficient.
Battery Wash Cabinets from BHS help extend the life and improve the performance of your lift truck batteries by keeping them free of harmful contaminants. Contact our sales team at 1.800.BHS.9500 to learn more about the BWC-3 or other Battery Washing Equipment.
Note: Contact the factory for other voltages and frequencies.
- Adjustable wash time for efficient cleaning
- Stainless steel construction offers rugged durability
- Low operating cost combined with labor-saving cleaning process saves time and money
- Adjustable legs to accommodate uneven floors
- Adjustable water nozzles to accommodate various battery sizes
- Heavy duty door for industrial applications
- Separate air/water delivery manifolds for optimum efficiency
- Electrolyte Neutralizing Cycle (BWC-NC)
- Neutralizing agent injected during wash cycle to neutralize acid residue on battery
- Scrub Brush (BWC-SB)
- Power scrub brush cleans underside of battery during entry and exit
- Air Compressor Kit (BWC-ACK)
- Provides compressed air for automatic air blow-off