Drip Pan Kits for Hardwood Battery Stations
Drip Pan Kits (DP-SS) integrate seamlessly into BHS Hardwood Battery Stations, where they catch electrolyte that leaks out of forklift batteries before it can cause corrosion to systems or flooring. Custom-sized Drip Pan Kits are also available to fit third-party stands or stations.
BHS Drip Pans are constructed of stainless steel and are corner-formed to prevent leaks and corrosion associated with welded seams. They are electrolyte-resistant and slide into existing rails at the base of Hardwood Battery Stations, just beneath the battery compartment. Line Drip Pans with Universal Polypropylene Roll absorbent pads or AcidSorb Pillows to make containment of corrosive material even easier.
BHS Drip Pans provide a durable commonsense solution to containing spills and leaks under battery stations or stands. Contact our sales team at 1.800.BHS.9500 to find out more about how Drip Pans can improve warehouse safety and maintenance.
- Stainless steel construction
- 0.75″ (19 mm) overall depth
- Electrolyte resistant
- Slides in beneath battery compartment on rails designed into HBS stands
- Prevents acid from damaging floor due to overwatering and leaking cells
- Easy to remove and clean
- Custom sizes available to fit most existing applications or customized requirements
- DP-30-SS (For use with HBS-30)
- DP-42-SS (For use with HBS-42)
- DP-60-SS (For use with HBS-60)
- DP-72-SS (For use with HBS-72)
- DP-84-SS (For use with HBS-84)
- DP-96-SS (For use with HBS-96)
- DP-108-SS (For use with HBS-108)
- DP-120-SS (For use with HBS-120)
- DP-144-SS (For use with HBS-144)