Drip Pans for Double, Triple, & Quad Stack System Stands
Drip Pan Kits (DP-SS) are specifically designed for use with BHS Double, Triple, and Quad Stack System Stands. These acid-resistant pans provide spill containment to prevent floor damage and maintain a safe environment in the battery room. Custom sizes are available to fit third-party stands.
BHS Drip Pans are constructed of stainless steel and are corner-formed to prevent leaks and corrosion associated with welded seams. They are electrolyte-resistant and slide easily underneath battery compartments so cleaning is simple and fast. Universal Polypropylene Roll absorbent pads and AcidSorb Pillows are available to make containment of corrosive material even simpler.
BHS Drip Pans provide an easy solution for containing spills and leaks beneath battery stands. Contact our sales team at 1.800.BHS.9500 to find out more about how Drip Pans can keep your warehouse clean and safe.
- Stainless steel construction
- 0.75″ (19 mm) overall depth
- Electrolyte resistant
- Slides in beneath battery compartment on rails designed into stands
- Prevents acid from damaging floor due to overwatering and leaking cells
- Easy to remove and clean
- Custom sizes available to fit most existing applications or customized requirements
- Extended Length (-46/-50)
- Increase length for stands with 46″ (1168 mm) or 50″ (1270 mm)
- DP-15-2-SS (For use with two 15″ or one 30″ wide compartment on Double, Triple or Quad Stack System Stands)
- DP-18-2-SS (For use with two 18″ or one 36″ wide compartment on Double, Triple or Quad Stack System Stands)
- DP-21-2-SS (For use with two 21″ or one 42″ wide compartment on Double, Triple or Quad Stack System Stands)
- DP-24-2-SS (For use with two 24″ or one 48″ wide compartment on Double, Triple or Quad Stack System Stands)