Hardwood Transfer Carts
The BHS Hardwood Transfer Cart (HTC) is a simple, durable solution for safely changing industrial lift truck batteries. Trust this rugged cart to securely and ergonomically transfer your costly batteries.
The Hardwood Transfer Cart’s heavy-duty construction helps it withstand harsh battery room and warehouse conditions. The HTC’s decking is made from environmentally friendly, recycled polyethylene. This material is acid-resistant and non-conductive, making it perfect for battery rooms. Its steel construction gives the HTC longer life and added dependability.
The HTC is rated at a 3,000-pound (1360-kilogram) capacity for heavy loads. Four 6-inch (152-mm) phenolic casters are standard on all models. Floor locks keep the cart stationary when desired.
This heavy-duty cart allows one employee to safely transport a lift truck battery to a desired location. Custom designs are available to meet the exact specifications you need.
BHS inspects every product to ensure top-of-the-line quality. Our commitment to customer service and support continues after the sale of all BHS products with a 13-month guarantee against defective parts and workmanship. Our products have a reputation of quality and durability that we strive to protect.
Safely and easily transport industrial forklift batteries with the BHS Hardwood Transfer Cart. Contact our sales team at 1.800.BHS.9500 to learn more about BHS Carts and Carriages or to locate a dealer.
- Recycled, polyethylene decking is acid resistant, nonconductive, and environmentally friendly
- Heavy-duty construction for added reliability
- Floor locks prevent unwanted movement of the unit when not in use
- Two rigid and two swivel 6” (152 mm) phenolic casters protect floors and provide low rolling resistance
- 3,000 lb (1360 kg) load capacity
- HTC-3040 (30″ Wide Compartment)
- HTC-4040 (40″ Wide Compartment)