Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detector
The Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detector (CO-S-D) combines two important safety devices in one unit. The CO-S-D detects and announces unsafe carbon monoxide levels and smoke or fire. This safety device features a voice warning system that announces the detected hazard to eliminate confusion. The unit will beep and announce “FIRE!” or “WARNING! CARBON MONOXIDE!” depending on the threat.
This battery-operated unit will continue monitoring even during a power outage, when many fire and carbon monoxide incidents may occur. The detector’s battery door will not close if the batteries are not properly installed, making upkeep easy. Staff can temporarily silence nuisance alarms to avoid desensitization and annoyance.
Click on the download button to learn more about the Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Detector or other safety equipment. Contact our sales team at 1.800.BHS.9500 to find out what other warehouse safety equipment BHS can offer your team.
- When smoke or fire hazard is detected, red LED will flash and three long alarm beeps will sound followed by a verbal warning, “FIRE!” (pattern repeats until smoke is eliminated)
- When a Carbon Monoxide (CO) hazard is detected, four short alarm beeps will sound followed by a verbal warning, “WARNING! CARBON MONOXIDE!” (pattern repeats until the unit is reset or the CO is eliminated)
- Battery-powered to provide protection even during power outages
- Unit warns of low battery power by announcing “LOW BATTERY”, initiating an alarm chirp, and activating a flashing red LED
- Battery door will not close unless the batteries are properly installed
- Test/reset button tests alarm circuitry and triggers the voice announcement
- Nuisance alarms can be temporarily silenced