20 Gallon AC-Powered Watering Cart
The 20-Gallon AC-Powered Watering Cart offers a reliable and precise solution for watering lead-acid forklift batteries. Battery performance and longevity can permanently decline when batteries are underwatered or overwatered. This unit comes with a Water Gun that automatically shuts off when the proper electrolyte level has been reached, ensuring that boil-overs and dry plates are easily avoided.
The 20-Gallon AC-Powered Watering Cart has a 15-foot retractable power cord and a 15-foot output hose, giving it 30 feet of total reach. The wheeled polypropylene tank carries 20 gallons to easily service mid- to large-sized forklift fleets. This unit can also be used as a water supply to a single point watering system.
Give your staff ergonomic and economical equipment, and get more life and productivity out of your batteries. Contact 1.800.BHS.9500 to learn more about the 20-Gallon AC-Powered Watering Cart or other BHS Battery Watering Devices.
- Sturdy 20 gal (75.7 L) polypropylene tank plugs into any 110 V ac outlet
- On/off switch and power indicator located on front of unit
- 30’ (9.14 m) total reach with 15’ (4.6 m) power cord plus 15’ (4.6 m) output hose
- Submersible pump mounted inside the tank delivers pressure and volume needed
- Water Gun (WG-X) included
- Can be used to supply water to single point watering systems; flow indicator on the Instant Valve Pro signals when the injectors have shut off and it is time to disconnect