10 Gallon Mobile Bladder Tank
The 10-Gallon Mobile Bladder Tank provides a premium battery-watering solution for warehouses with smaller forklift fleets. This extremely maneuverable and sturdy steel tank does not require DC or AC power, but relies on air pressure from an internal bladder. The self-contained water storage tank allows warehouses to avoid winding hoses through shelves and other objects.
Battery watering is an essential task for forklift fleets with lead-acid batteries. Portable and ergonomic equipment like the 10-Gallon Mobile Bladder Tank helps make the process precise and reduces the risk of boil-overs and dry plates. The 10-foot output hose gives you plenty of slack to reach every battery cell. When it’s time for a refill, a quick-connect 9-foot input hose makes filling the pressure tank a simple task.
Get more life out of your lift truck batteries by investing in BHS Battery Watering Devices. Contact our sales team at 1.800.BHS.9500 to learn more about the 10-Gallon Mobile Bladder Tank or to find your nearest local dealer.
- Sturdy 10 gal (37.8 L) steel tank
- Enjoy an unlimited range of mobility since AC power is not needed for operation
- Utilizes building’s water pressure with “pressure memory” to deliver water to batteries, eliminating need for pumps
- Internal air bladder provides pressure necessary for water flow
- 9’ (2.7 m) input hose to receive water and 10’ (3.05 m) output hose to deliver water
- Quick-connect fitting connects input hose to water source to efficiently fill the tank
- Capacity gauge displays fullness of the tank
- Achieve the 10 gal (37.8 L) maximum capacity when the tank is pressurized to 80 psi (5.5 Bar)