AcidSorb is a granular sorbent that neutralizes and absorbs spilled battery acid (electrolyte) quickly and safely.* AcidSorb provides a visible color change to indicate complete neutralization. It’s also environmentally friendly and easy to use.
By quickly surrounding and covering a spill with AcidSorb, staff can contain and absorb all hazardous constituents. This buffered solution reduces heat during neutralization which minimizes the volume of toxic vapors emitted.
AcidSorb comes in 0.5-, 5-, 20-, and 55-gallon quantities. Contact our sales team at 1.800.BHS.9500 to learn more about BHS AcidSorb and what quantities are necessary to protect your warehouse operation.
* AcidSorb is not for use on hydrofluoric acid (HF) or compounds containing HF. Personnel should be trained and qualified to clean up hazardous materials. Dispose of AcidSorb in accordance with regulations of local governing bodies.
- Acid neutralizer with color change indicator
- Apply AcidSorb around perimeter and over a spill to neutralize
- Buffered compound reduces the amount of heat generated during neutralization thus minimizing the amount of toxic vapors emitted
- Complete solidification of all hazardous constituents
- Environmentally friendly sorbent material will hold onto liquids without release and are normally safe for disposal
- Helps meet OSHA regulatory requirements
- AS-2 (0.5 Gallon Carton of Acid Neutralizing Sorbent)
- AS-20 (5 Gallon Pail of Acid Neutralizing Sorbent)
- AS-80 (20 Gallon Drum of Acid Neutralizing Sorbent)
- AS-220 (55 Gallon Drum of Acid Neutralizing Sorbent)